In this short video, Jessica talks about 5 tips to help ensure that imaging chemiluminescent Western blots on the C-DiGit Blot Scanner is a success – the first time and always!
Here’s a recap of the tips of those five technical tips:
- Install Image Studio™ Software on your computer before connecting the C-DiGit Blot Scanner.
- Incubate using room temperature substrate.
- Wrap your blot so it stays wet during the scan.
- Remember to place your blot protein side down.
- If sensitivity is an issue, use WesternSure® PREMIUM or SuperSignal® West Femto Chemiluminescent Substrate.
- Start with high sensitivity scan for your first scan and then work from there.
- Image on the C-DiGit Scanner first and then exposure your film.