BrightSite™ IRDye® Small Animal Imaging Agents
LI-COR is honored to have received this prestigious award from Frost & Sullivan.
More about this reward.
Near-infrared fluorescent probes for targeting of tumors, bone, lymphatics, and more.
Need customized small animal imaging probes?
Contact our Custom Services group.
- Validated with cell-based assays, microscopy, small animal imaging, and histology to ensure high affinity and specificity
- Simply administer the agent, then image the animal with a small animal imager equipped with an appropriate 680 nm and 800 nm filter set
- Compatible with most small animal imaging systems, including instruments from LI-COR Biosciences (Pearl® Imager and Odyssey® Imager), PerkinElmer (Xenogen, Caliper, CRi, and VisEn), and Bruker (Carestream and Kodak)
BrightSite IRDye Small Animal Imaging Agents deliver:
- Sensitive detection in the animal — even for small or deep targets
- Ready-to-use simplicity
- Proven track record of peer-reviewed publications