Copyrights & Trademarks
Contents of this website are copyright 2013, LI-COR, Inc.
LI-COR products are covered by U.S. patents, foreign equivalents, and patents pending.
LI-COR® Biosciences Trademarks
Thank you in advance for properly referencing our trademarks. Please use this guide when you reference your LI-COR product.
- Measuring Change in a Changing World®
- In-Cell Western™
- KBPlus ™
Common LI-COR Naming Conventions:
- All uses of Odyssey should include 'Imager' in the citation
- Includes: Odyssey® CLx Imaging System, Odyssey® Fc Imaging System, Odyssey® Sa Infrared Imaging System
- All uses of Pearl should include 'Impulse' in the citation
IRDye® Infrared Dyes
- IRDye should never be joined to another word or used with dashes
- IRDye should always be followed by a dye descriptor
- All uses should include 'Accessory'
In-Cell Western™ Assay
- The first citation in the document should be written out; subsequent references may be shortened to 'ICW'
Dye names should always use the IRDye® prefix. The IRDye prefix should always be followed by a space and then the accurate dye descriptor.
- IRDye® 800CW NHS Ester
- IRDye® 800CW 2-DG
- IRDye® Protein Labeling Kit
- IRDye® 800CW Goat Anti-Mouse
- IRDye 800
- NIR 800
AFLP is a registered trademark of Keygene, N.V.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc.
Bio-Stack and Bio-Tek are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bio-Tek Instruments, Inc.
Borofloat is a registered trademark of Schott Jenaer Glas, GmgH LTD.
CellVue is a registered trademark for PTI Research, Inc.
Draq5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Gallup is a registered trademark of Gallup, Inc.
Mac and OS X are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
MapPairs is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
NucleoCounter is a registered trademark of ChemoMetec A/S
PSVue is a registered trademark of Molecular Targeting Technologies, Inc.
Starphire is a registered trademark of PPG Industries Ohio, Inc.
To-Pro is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc.
All other trademarks belong to their respective owners.