- The Importance of Water Vapor Measurements and Corrections
- Measuring Carbon Dioxide in the Atmosphere
- Effects of temperature, pressure, and water vapor on gas phase infrared absorption by CO2
- Effects of temperature and pressure on CO2 Infrared absorption with special emphasis on problems resulting from operation at high flow rates
- Measuring Small Volumes of CO2 with LI-7000
LI-COR Biosciences strives to provide educational materials and training opportunities on a variety of applications and products. Look for the "Learn@LI-COR" logo throughout the website to find these resources.
Although CO2/H2O analysis tends to focus on atmospheric CO2 and global climate change, there are many other applications that require CO2 and water vapor measurements. These include research, industrial, and management applications such as volcano monitoring, plant productivity research, greenhouse monitoring, in-door air quality monitoring, industrial process control, and others.
Common research fields that use CO2/H2O analysis are:
- Atmospheric monitoring
- Eddy covariance flux measurements
- pCO2/DIC measurements
- Photosynthesis measurements
- Soil CO2/H2O exchange
Common management and industrial processes that use CO2/H2O analysis:
- Industrial process control
- Indoor air quality management
- Food quality control
- Fruit and vegetable storage
- Greenhouse control systems
- CO2 Sequestration and storage
- Semiconductor industry
As the lists above indicate, CO2/H2O analysis is used in a large variety of applications. No single analyzer fits the diverse needs of this variety of applications.
When considering an analyzer for your application, some things to consider include power requirements, response time, accuracy requirements, precision, and whether open or closed path is needed. In addition, some applications require the use of automated communications protocols and on-board data storage capacity. By addressing the needs of your application, you can choose the analyzer that is best suited for your application. Contact LI-COR Biosciences to learn more about how our CO2/H2O analyzers can be used in your application.
The following LI-COR Analyzers can be used to Study CO2 / H2O Analysis
Complete Eddy Covariance Systems Components. Resources. Software. Training.
- Turnkey systems to measure CO2, H2O, and CH4 flux
- Open path and enclosed path options
- Modular systems can be expanded with additional biomet sensors
LI-7500A Open Path CO2/H2O Analyzer
- In-situ open path measurements
- Designed for field use
- Low power consumption
LI-7000 CO2/H2O Analyzer
- High precision and accuracy
- Versatile configuration options
- Field serviceable optics
LI-840A CO2/H2O Analyzer
- Practical for continuous monitoring applications
- Compact and lightweight
- User-cleanable optics