iPad and iPhone/iPod App for the LI-6400XT

Environmental Forum Forums LEEF (LI-COR Environmental Education Fund) iPad and iPhone/iPod App for the LI-6400XT

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dcritchl 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

aminzel
    Participant

With winter quickly approaching, if you have an iPad or iPhone, don’t forget to use the app to control your instrument out in the greenhouse from your desk or classroom. If you have used the app, how is it working for you?

To download for your iPad – http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/li6400termhd/id400465441?mt=8&uo=4

To download for your iPhone/iPod – http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/li6400term/id400248358?mt=8&uo=4

Vinterwoo
    Participant

I have not used this app, but think it would be great if Li-Cor added this kind of connectivity to some of it’s other equipment

vmoriarty@csun.edu

Anonymous

Thank you for the comment Vinterwoo. We currently have iOS apps available for the LI-6400XT and the LI-8100A. We are always interested in hearing customer input, is there a specific product you would like to see have this type of connectivity?

tjmozdzer
    Participant

Can you replicate the display on multiple iPads/iPods?

Anonymous

Hi tjmozdzer,

Yes – multiple iOS devices (as well as other devices running 6400Term software, such as Macs and PCs) can connect to an LI-6400XT; they will all show the same (6400) display.

dcritchl
    Participant

We are in the midst of setting up a wireless connection for the LI8100A on several rooftop growing environments to monitor CO2. The instructional potential for the current generation of students is impressive as many of the students appreciate apps and relate to the content much more readily in this case. I have uploaded the system on my phone to be able to remotely access information and settings as well. Thank you for the forsight to develop this app.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.