Problem with CO2, H2O and dew point values in LI-7200RS

Environmental Forum Forums LI-COR Environmental General Discussions Problem with CO2, H2O and dew point values in LI-7200RS

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Abeliano 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Abeliano
    Participant

Dear friends,
    we have been experimenting an issue with LI-7200RS. Recently we changed the quimic bottles and thermocouples, we cleaned the optics and filter. We installed it again and it started working properly. You could see readings of CO2 (umol/mol) around 400 and H2O (umol/m3) about 400 also. But after somedays we started to see readings about 4000 in these both parameters. We see the diagnostics and everything looks to be right but the Waveform is streched (Count between 28 and 30) and totally non periodic so the chopper is not working fine.
    Does somebody know how to solve this issue?

Thanks and best regards.

Abeliano
    Participant

Hi all,
    after some days watching how the chopper position works it has been getting worse and now there is just a line fixed to a value close to 30 (no amplitude nor waveform) and the readings has become totally crazy with abnormal values constantly. Any clues about how this happened?

Abeliano
    Participant

Dear friends,
    I’ll answer my own question. We have checked the diagnostics and we found out that the Average Signal Strength has gone down to 0.35 when usually it should be between 80 a 100 %. This means that the optics are dirty. I have to go to the field to clean them and I’ll report if everything go fine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.