Advantages of the LI-840A
The LI‑840A CO2/H2O Analyzer is a low maintenance, economical gas analyzer designed for continuous monitoring applications. It is an absolute, non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) gas analyzer based upon a single path, dual wavelength infrared detection system. It can be used in a wide range of demanding environmental conditions.
Thank you for your request.
You will receive an email shortly.
If you do not receive it within 24 hours or if you have any questions, please contact LI-COR at 1-402-467-3576.
Upgrade an existing LI‑840 to an LI‑840A
- Expand your range
- Get access to new dual span calibration
- New software features
- Wide Measurement Range: 0-20,000 ppm for CO2, 0-60 mmol/mol For H2O.
- Wide Operating Temperature: -20° to +45°C
- Low Power: Less than 4W after power up
- Low Noise: Less than 1 ppm @ 370 ppm for CO2, less than 0.01 mmol/mol at 10 mmol/mol for H2O with 1 second signal averaging.
- Real Time Corrected Readings: On board sensors measure and correct for changes in cell temperature and pressure. CO2 concentrations are corrected for band broadening due to water vapor.
- User Cleanable Optics: The optical bench can be easily cleaned by the user; which reduces down-time due to contamination, and eliminates the need for factory recalibration.