LAI-2200 Plant Canopy Analyzer Literature
References refer to the LAI-2000 due to the recent launch of the LAI-2200
- Terrestrial Carbon Observations: Protocols for Vegetation Sampling and Data Submission
- Documentation of SuaPan Transect Measurements in Botswana, August 2000
- FED/MAC Data - Leaf Area Indices
- Assessment of Soybean Leaf Area for redefining Management Strategies for Leaf-feeding Insects
- Evaluation of Several Measures of Canopy Openness as Predictor of PPFD in Deeply Shaded Conifer Dominated Forest Understory
- Comparison of Two Methods for Estimating Leaf Area Index on Common Bean
- Canopy analysis as a technique to characterize defoliation intensity on Sandhills range
Please submit your published papers or links to your websites to be featured here by contacting the Product Manager, Mr. Rod Madsen.
Use the academic search engines below to find references to the LAI-2200 or the LAI-2000 in many peer reviewed scientific publications.
For best results, start with the search terms provided below or use the forms to customize a search. Results open in a new window.
References from HighWire Press - Internet Imprint of the Stanford University Libraries
References from Google Scholar™
Common Internet searches can be performed with Google, and many articles can be found with Google Scholar: