LI-3100C Area Meter
Precise, Rapid Measurements of Large or Small Leaves
The LI-3100C Area Meter is designed for efficient, exacting measurements of both large and small objects. User-selectable area resolution of either 1 mm2 or 0.1 mm2 is available without having to change optics. This versatility provides the flexibility necessary for diverse project requirements.
- Area, Length, Maximum Width, Average Width
- A single lens provides adjustable resolution of 0.1 or 1mm2
- High accuracy and repeatability, and fast, continuous operation for large quantities of samples with individual or cumulative area recorded
- Large (25 cm wide, 2.5 cm thick with 1 mm2 resolution) or small (<1 cm2 area when using 0.1 mm2 resolution) leaves or other objects, including needles
- Quiet belt system with adjustable press roller to flatten curled leaves
- Data is shown on the instrument LED display or on the computer screen using Windows® software to collect and store data via RS-232 or USB
Thank you for your request.
You will receive an email shortly.
If you do not receive it within 24 hours or if you have any questions, please contact LI-COR at 1-402-467-3576.
- Featured Publications:
- Graham, Thomas, Zhang, Ping, Dixon, Michael, 2011. Aqueous ozone in the root zone: Friend or foe? Horticulture and Forestry, 3(2): 58-62. ISSN 2006-9782
- Manea, A., Leishman, M.R., Downey, P.O., 2011. Exotic C4 grasses have increased tolerance to glyphosate under elevated carbon dioxide. Weed Science, 59:28-36.