Accurate Fm′ with the new Multiphase Flash™ Fluorometer
Is your Fm′ accurate? An innovative technique called Multiphase Flash™ Fluorescence estimates Fm′ more accurately than traditional methodology.Learn More
iPad® & iPhone® Apps
Control the LI-6400XT with your iPad/iPhone.Learn More
Analyzers in the Sensor Head
Gas analyzers in the sensor head make it possible to maintain intercellular CO2 (Ci) and water vapor surrounding the leaf.Learn More
Science & Support
Experienced scientists and LI-6400XT experts provide training and technical support to assist with high-level research.Learn More
LI-6400XT Portable Photosynthesis System
Continuous Innovation in Gas Exchange & Fluorescence
The LI-6400XT Portable Photosynthesis and Fluorescence System is the most referenced photosynthesis system worldwide in peer-reviewed literature. It has multiple advantages that make it the top choice for researchers.
Thank you for your request.
You will receive an email shortly.
If you do not receive it within 24 hours or if you have any questions, please contact LI-COR at 1-402-467-3576.
Rapid Response: Gas analyzers are located in the sensor head, minimizing time delays.
Precise and Accurate: Measure small photosynthesis rates and CO2 exchange.
Portable: Laboratory-quality measurements in a field-portable system.
A variety of applications are supported by many chambers and light sources.
Open-source software provides an unprecedented level of automation and flexibility.
Powerful networking capabilities provide a variety of data output, file sharing, remote diagnostics and training possibilities.
Complete solution: Measures fluorescence and gas exchange simultaneously over the same leaf area with full control of environmental variables.
- Reliable: LI-COR's commitment to continuous innovation and quality products (ISO 9001:2001 certified) ensures your LI-6400XT remains a smart choice for years to come.
Rugged: Can be used in environments ranging from the moist tropics to the dry arctic.
Build Your Own LI‑6400XT SystemBuild Now
Educational webinars including details of photosynthesis measurements and custom techniques.Play
Photosynthesis Resources: View All Resources
- References & Links
- Related Brochures
- Case Studies
- Featured Publications:
- Walker B, Strand D, Kramer D, Cousins A. 2014. The Response of Cyclic Electron Flow around Photosystem I to Changes in Photorespiration and Nitrate Assimilation. Plant Physiology 165, 453-462.
- Laisk A, Loreto F. 1996. Determining photosynthetic parameters from leaf CO2 exchange and chlorophyll fluorescence. Ribulose-1,5-bisphosphate carboxylase/oxygenase specificity factor, dark respiration in the light, excitation distribution between photosystems, alternative electron transport rate and mesophyll diffusion resistance. Plant Physiology 110, 903-912.
- Sharkey TD, Bernacchi CJ, Farquhar GD, Singaas EL. 2007. Fitting photosynthetic carbon dioxide response curves for C3 leaves. Plant, Cell and Environment 30, 1035-1040.
- Long SP, Bernacchi CJ. 2003. Gas exchange measurements, what can they tell us about the underlying limitations to photosynthesis? Procedures and sources of error. Journal of Experimental Botany 54, 2393-2401.