Choosing Primary Antibodies for In-Cell Western Assays
When purchasing primary antibodies from commercial suppliers, look for antibodies that are:
- Validated for immunofluorescence (IF) applications1,2
- Affinity purified
Need help finding a good primary antibody?
LI-COR maintains a database of peer-reviewed publications that contain data generated with Odyssey® imaging systems.
- If you need primary antibody information for fluorescent Western blotting or In-Cell Western Assays, we can provide a list of journal articles specific to your protein of interest.
- Complete this form to receive your personalized report.
- Important Note: The reagents and methods described in these publications are not validated or verified by LI-COR.
- Read about antibody selection and validation.