Setting up an In-Cell Western™ Assay in the Image Studio Software
- Click the Shapes tab (Fig. 1) to view the Shapes ribbon.
- In the Shapes ribbon, at the far left, click the pull-down in the Analysis group and choose In-Cell Western. (Fig. 2)
Note: To apply the In-Cell Western Analysis automatically after image acquisition, click In-Cell Western in the Setup group on the Acquire ribbon when starting the acquisition.
- Select 96 Well from the drop-down menu and Circle for the shape type.
Note: This applies to the tutorial image and you will need to choose the appropriate Well template and normalization channel based on your experimental design.
- Adjust the well size up or down as needed.
- Select 700 as the normalization channel from the drop down dialog in the well definition section.
- Define which wells are sample, standard, background or empty using the well types dialog.
- Link wells that have identical sample conditions (if appropriate).
- Check mark the items you want displayed on the image.
Image Studio Tutorials
- Walking through the Acquire Ribbon
Figure 1. Shapes Tab in Image Studio