RNAi Knockdown using Quantitative Western Blotting and In‑Cell Western™ Assays and Analysis
This webinar discusses quantitative Western blots and In-Cell Western™ immunofluorescent assays. Some of the uses covered include: RNAi knockdown of protein expression, phosphorylation, cell signaling, cell surface protein trafficking.
Related Web Pages:
Date: March 4, 2010
Harry Osterman, Ph.D.
Advance video to...
- Introduction and Outline of Webinar - 0:00
- RNAi Review - 1:38
- Assessing Knockdowns - 4:18
- Quantitative Western Blotting - 6:18
- Assessing Knockdown by Quantitative Westerns - 10:59
- Quantitative Western Blots as a Complement to qRT-PCR - 12:00
- Beyond siRNA Knockdown: A Look at Pathway Effects - 13:37
- Subtle Changes in Non-Target Proteins Detected with QWB - 18:04
- In-Cell Western Assay: Quantitative Immunofluorescent Assay - 20:28
- In-Cell Westerns Assays in Assessing siRNA Knockdowns - 21:47
- In-Cell Western Assays as Complement to qRT-PCR - 23:38
- In-Cell Western Assay Genome-Wide Screen - 25:06
- microRNA Translational Repression: Requires Quantitative Westerns - 27:42
- Summary - 29:37
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.