Systematic Evaluation of Targeted IRDye® Labeled Optical Imaging Agents
A thorough discussion of optical agent development. NIR Imaging and optical fluorescent imaging agents using the LI-COR Pearl Imager. Targeting Agents. Part of the Univ of Nebraska Medical Center Seminar Series.
Date: April 30, 2008
Advance video to...
- Introduction - 0:00
- Optical Tracer Development Workflow - 0:20
- LI-COR Pearl and Odyssey Imaging Systems - 2:22
- The Near-Infrared Advantage - 2:52
- LI-COR Infrared Dye Successfully Completes Toxicity Studies - 4:59
- Diet Considerations - 5:38
- Cell-based Assay Format: the In-Cell Western Assay - 6:40
- IRDye 800CW EGF and IRDye 800CW RGD Optical Agents - 7:47
- IRDye 680 BoneTag Optical Agent - 13:38
- IRDye 800CW 2-Deoxyglucose Optical Agent - 16:24
- IRDye 800CW PEG Contrast Agent - 22:24
- Two-Color Imaging with Pearl Imager - 23:08
- Summary of Optical Tracer Development Workflow - 24:01
- Acknowledgements - 24:52
Sign up to receive an email notification when new events open for registration
Thank you for Signing up.
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.