Reliable Quantification of Virus Using Infrared Digital Imaging
Would you like to spend less time manually reading plates on a microscope and more time finishing other tasks? LI-COR introduces a reliable method of quantification of virus using Odyssey CLx or Odyssey Sa Infrared Imaging Systems.
This webinar explains how this reliable method:
- Can be validated for use in your lab
- Produces digital data that eliminates human error
- Offer high-throughput options
Date: April 24, 2013
Sally Weldon Mulford
Sr Molecular Biologist
Advance video to...
- Introduction 0:00
- Virus Titration Assay 0:50
- Example of Visible vs. Near-Infrared Detection of FPV 3:28
- Workflow for Virus Titration Assay 4:20
- Example of NIR Scan Plate for Virus Titration Assay 6:56
- Spearman Kaerber Titration Calculation 7:49
- Comparison of FITC Manual Reading vs. NIR Imaging 9:09
- Noncytopathic virus BVDVI and II Assay 9:45
- Single and Dual Labeling of Antibody 10:21
- Serum Neutralization Assay beta Example 11:30
- Serum Neutralization Assay Data 12:42
- Benefits of using NIR Detection and the Odyssey Imager for Virus Titration Assay 13:33
- Published Journal Reference of Virus Titration Assay 14:35
- Q&A 14:54
Sign up to receive an email notification when new events open for registration
Thank you for Signing up.
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.