Image Studio 4.0 ‑ Creating New Work Areas and File Management
This video tutorial demonstrates how the Image Studio 4.0 Create New Work Area and File Management Ribbon is used to create new work areas for users and to manage files in the Image Studio software.Visit Image Studio Software Support for more information.
Other Image Studio Basic Ribbon Tutorials:
- Application Button
- Image Ribbon
- Analysis Ribbon
- Annotation Ribbon
- Tables and Data Exporting
- Lab Book Ribbon
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey CLx
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey Classic
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey Fc
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey Sa/Aerius
- Image Acquisition for Pearl/Pearl Impulse
- Image Acquisition for C-DiGit
Technical Support Scientist
Sign up to receive an email notification when new events open for registration
Thank you for Signing up.
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.