Image Studio 4.0 ‑ Application Button
This video tutorial demonstrates the Image Studio 4.0 Application Button. The Application Button provides options for importing and exporting images, reporting, instrument management, software update information, importation of keys, and user preferences. Visit Image Studio Software Support for more information.
Other Image Studio Basic Ribbon Tutorials:
- Create New Work Area and File Management
- Image Ribbon
- Analysis Ribbon
- Annotation Ribbon
- Tables and Data Exporting
- Lab Book Ribbon
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey CLx
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey Classic
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey Fc
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey Sa/Aerius
- Image Acquisition for Pearl/Pearl Impulse
- Image Acquisition for C-DiGit
Technical Support Scientist
Sign up to receive an email notification when new events open for registration
Thank you for Signing up.
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.