Image Studio 4.0 ‑ Image Ribbon
This video tutorial demonstrates the Image Studio 4.0 Image Ribbon. This ribbon has controls for zooming, viewing, copying, rotating or flipping, reducing noise, aligning channels, and cropping an image. Selecting any of the options in the Create group creates a new image. Any analysis of the image is not copied. The user can also display the Properties for the selected image. Visit Image Studio Software Support for more information.
Other Image Studio Basic Ribbon Tutorials:
- Create New Work Area and File Management
- Application Button
- Analysis Ribbon
- Annotation Ribbon
- Tables and Data Exporting
- Lab Book Ribbon
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey CLx
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey Classic
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey Fc
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey Sa/Aerius
- Image Acquisition for Pearl/Pearl Impulse
- Image Acquisition for C-DiGit
Technical Support Scientist
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.