Image Studio 4.0 ‑ Annotation Ribbon
This video tutorial demonstrates the Image Studio 4.0 Annotation Ribbon, which is used to change text properties of lanes, bands, and shapes. It also allows the user to add text annotation that will display on the image. Visit Image Studio Software Support for more information.
Other Image Studio Basic Ribbon Tutorials:
- Create New Work Area and File Management
- Application Button
- Image Ribbon
- Analysis Ribbon
- Tables and Data Exporting
- Lab Book Ribbon
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey CLx
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey Classic
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey Fc
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey Sa/Aerius
- Image Acquisition for Pearl/Pearl Impulse
- Image Acquisition for C-DiGit
Technical Support Scientist
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.