Image Studio 4.0 ‑ Lab Book Ribbon
This video tutorial demonstrates how the Image Studio 4.0 Lab Book Ribbon is used to create an electronic lab book for experimental documentation. Visit Image Studio Software Support for more information.
Other Image Studio Basic Ribbon Tutorials:
- Create New Work Area and File Management
- Application Button
- Image Ribbon
- Analysis Ribbon
- Annotation Ribbon
- Tables and Data Exporting
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey CLx
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey Classic
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey Fc
- Image Acquisition for Odyssey Sa/Aerius
- Image Acquisition for Pearl/Pearl Impulse
- Image Acquisition for C-DiGit
Technical Support Scientist
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.