Image Studio 5.x for C‑DiGit Scanner ‑ Installation on Windows Systems
This video tutorial walks through the basic steps to install Image Studio on a Windows system for the C-DiGit Blot Scanner. Visit Image Studio Software Support for the C-DiGit Scanner for more information.
Next tutorial in this series:
Related Image Studio for C-DiGit Scanner Video Tutorials:
- Introduction to Image Studio 5.x for the C-DiGit Blot Scanner
- Installation Requirements
- Acquire an Image
- Choose and Adjust an Acquired Image
- Quantifying Data
- Change Background Settings
- Adjust Image Appearance
- Annotate Images
- Export Data
- Print Lab Reports
- Import Images from Other Sources
Marketing Content Specialist
Sign up to receive an email notification when new events open for registration
Thank you for Signing up.
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.