Image Studio 5.x for C‑DiGit Scanner ‑ Create a Work Area
In this video tutorial, you will be shown how to open the Image Studio™ Software and create a work area folder. Visit Image Studio Software Support for the C-DiGit Scanner for more information.
Next tutorial in this series:
Related Image Studio for C-DiGit Scanner Video Tutorials:
- Introduction to Image Studio 5.x for the C-DiGit Blot Scanner
- Installation Requirements
- Choose and Adjust an Acquired Image
- Quantifying Data
- Change Background Settings
- Adjust Image Appearance
- Annotate Images
- Export Data
- Print Lab Reports
- Import Images from Other Sources
Marketing Content Specialist
Sign up to receive an email notification when new events open for registration
Thank you for Signing up.
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.