Image Studio 5.x for C‑DiGit Scanner ‑ Create a Work Area
In this video tutorial, you will be shown how to open the Image Studio™ Software and create a work area folder. Visit Image Studio Software Support for the C-DiGit Scanner for more information.
Next tutorial in this series:
Related Image Studio for C-DiGit Scanner Video Tutorials:
- Introduction to Image Studio 5.x for the C-DiGit Blot Scanner
- Installation Requirements
- Choose and Adjust an Acquired Image
- Quantifying Data
- Change Background Settings
- Adjust Image Appearance
- Annotate Images
- Export Data
- Print Lab Reports
- Import Images from Other Sources
Marketing Content Specialist
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.