Image Studio 5.x for C‑DiGit Scanner ‑ Print Lab Reports
This video tutorial will demonstrate how to print a lab report from Image Studio Software on the C-DiGit Blot Scanner. Create standardized or custom lab reports that can be shared with colleagues or used to create daily research logs. Visit Image Studio Software Support for the C-DiGit Scanner for more information.
Next tutorial in this series:
Related Image Studio for C-DiGit Scanner Video Tutorials:
- Introduction to Image Studio 5.x for the C-DiGit Blot Scanner
- Installation Requirements
- Installation on Windows Systems
- Installation on Mac Systems
- Create a Work Area
- Acquire an Image
- Choose and Adjust an Acquired Image
- Quantifying Data
- Change Background Settings
- Adjust Image Appearance
- Annotate Images
- Export Data
- Print Lab Reports
Marketing Content Specialist
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.