Image Studio 5.x ‑ Annotation Ribbon
This video tutorial demonstrates the Image Studio 5.x Annotation Ribbon, which is used to change text properties of lanes, bands, and shapes. It also allows the user to add text annotation that will display on the image. Visit Image Studio Software Support for more information.
Other Basic Ribbon Video Tutorials:
- Create New Work Area and File Management
- Application Button
- Image Ribbon
- Analysis Ribbon
- Tables and Data Exporting
- Exporting an Image
- Lab Book Ribbon
- Instrument and Key Management
Acquisition Ribbon Tutorials:
- Image Studio 5.x for C-DiGit - Image Acquisition
- Image Studio 5.x for Odyssey CLx - Image Acquisition
- Image Studio 5.x for Odyssey Classic - Image Acquisition
- Image Studio 5.x for Odyssey Fc - Image Acquisition
- Image Studio 5.x for Odyssey Sa and Aerius Systems - Image Acquisition
- Image Studio 5.x for Pearl Imagers - Image Acquisition
Date: March 3, 2015
Technical Support Scientist
Sign up to receive an email notification when new events open for registration
Thank you for Signing up.
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.