Image Studio 5.x ‑ Image Ribbon
This video tutorial demonstrates the Image Studio 5.x Image Ribbon. This ribbon has controls for zooming, viewing, copying, rotating or flipping, reducing noise, aligning channels, and cropping an aimg. Selecting any of the options in the Create group creates a new image. Any analysis of the image is not copied. The user can also display the Properties for the selected image. Visit Image Studio Software Support for more information.
Other Basic Ribbon Video Tutorials:
- Create New Work Area and File Management
- Application Button
- Analysis Ribbon
- Annotation Ribbon
- Tables and Data Exporting
- Exporting an Image
- Lab Book Ribbon
- Instrument and Key Management
Acquisition Ribbon Tutorials:
- Image Studio 5.x for C-DiGit - Image Acquisition
- Image Studio 5.x for Odyssey CLx - Image Acquisition
- Image Studio 5.x for Odyssey Classic - Image Acquisition
- Image Studio 5.x for Odyssey Fc - Image Acquisition
- Image Studio 5.x for Odyssey Sa and Aerius Systems - Image Acquisition
- Image Studio 5.x for Pearl Imagers - Image Acquisition
Technical Support Scientist
Sign up to receive an email notification when new events open for registration
Thank you for Signing up.
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.