Cancer Research Series ‑ Part 1: Introduction to NIR Fluorescent Methods
Quantitative Western blotting, cell-based assays and optical in vivo imaging near infrared fluorescence detection methods for cancer research. Multiplex westerns, protein arrays, reverse phase lysate arrays.
Related Web Pages:
- Quantitative IR Western Blotting (Application)
- In-Cell Western™ Assays (Application)
- BrightSite Optical Imaging Agents
- Pearl Trilogy Small Animal Imaging System
- Odyssey CLx Infrared Imaging System
Amy Geschwender, Ph.D.
Advance video to...
- Introduction - 0:00
- Hallmarks of Cancer - 2:36
- Why Near-IR Fluorescence? - 4:50
- Quantitative Westerns - 7:00
- Why Quantify? - 10:11
- Protein Arrays - 11:36
- Questions - 14:04
- In-Cell Western Assay - 16:11
- Questions about ICW Assays - 18:44
- In Vivo Imaging of Cancer - 20:02
- Probes for Cancer In Vivo Imaging - 21:40
- Targeting the EGF Receptor with NIR Optical Probes - 24:58
- Cancer Webinar Series Reminder - 27:47
- Questions - 28:22
Sign up to receive an email notification when new events open for registration
Thank you for Signing up.
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.