Cancer Research Series ‑ Part 4: Targeted Fluorescent Contrast Agents for Image‑Guided Cancer Surgery
This webinar includes a thorough overview of how to develop optical imaging agents for small animal in vivo imaging applications.
Related Web Pages:
- Quantitative IR Western Blotting (Application)
- In-Cell Western™ Assays (Application)
- BrightSite Optical Imaging Agents
- Pearl Small Animal Imaging System
- Odyssey CLx Infrared Imaging System
Advance video to...
- Introduction - 0:00
- Targeted Optical Agent Development Workflow - 0:52
- Labeling and IRDye 800CW Chemistry - 3:31
- Purification - 6:02
- Questions - 7:23
- Test Probe Specificity, Functionality, and Affinity to Target - 8:54
- Cancers Associated with Signaling Proteins - 10:14
- In vitro Immunocytochemical Assays - 12:42
- Questions - 14:43
- Microscopy to Identify where Probe is - 15:41
- Questions to Answer for In vivo Imaging - 17:00
- Ex vivo Examination and Histology of Organs and Tissues - 19:59
- Summary - 21:31
- Questions - 22:59
Sign up to receive an email notification when new events open for registration
Thank you for Signing up.
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.