Introduction to Image Studio 3.1 Software for the C‑DiGit Blot Scanner
Ashlee introduces this series of tutorials, describing how to use Image Studio Software on the LI-COR C-DiGit Blot Scanner.
The tutorial series consists of the following 13 short videos to help you quickly and easily begin to use Image Studio Software with your LI-COR C-DiGit Blot Scanner:
- Image Studio Installation Requirements
- Installing Image Studio on a Windows System
- Installing Image Studio on a Mac System
- Creating a Work Area Folder
- Acquiring an Image on the C-DiGit Blot Scanner
- Choosing and Adjusting an Acquired Image
- Quantifying Data
- Setting Background Subtraction Method
- Adjusting Image Appearance
- Annotating Images
- Exporting Data
- Printing Lab Reports
- Importing Images from Other Sources
Date: January 29, 2013
Marketing Content Specialist
Sign up to receive an email notification when new events open for registration
Thank you for Signing up.
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.