Introduction to Image Studio 3.1 Software for the C‑DiGit Blot Scanner
Ashlee introduces this series of tutorials, describing how to use Image Studio Software on the LI-COR C-DiGit Blot Scanner.
The tutorial series consists of the following 13 short videos to help you quickly and easily begin to use Image Studio Software with your LI-COR C-DiGit Blot Scanner:
- Image Studio Installation Requirements
- Installing Image Studio on a Windows System
- Installing Image Studio on a Mac System
- Creating a Work Area Folder
- Acquiring an Image on the C-DiGit Blot Scanner
- Choosing and Adjusting an Acquired Image
- Quantifying Data
- Setting Background Subtraction Method
- Adjusting Image Appearance
- Annotating Images
- Exporting Data
- Printing Lab Reports
- Importing Images from Other Sources
Date: January 29, 2013
Marketing Content Specialist
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.