View or print any Pack Insert in our database by entering either the Product Number or a Lot Number in the spaces provided.
Need a certificate of analysis?
Please enter a 9-digit product Part Number (example 926-32211) or enter a Lot Number.
- Please be sure to that the part number includes a hyphen - ex: 926-27000 or C20912-01
- If you enter a Part Number, the search will give a list of Lot Numbers. Click on your lot number, and then click on "Printer Friendly (PDF)" to print a Pack Insert.
- If you cannot find a pack insert for a particular product, please contact LI-COR technical support (link to email: email@example.com).
Please provide a Part Number (OR) Lot Number to proceed.
Important: Please be sure to that the part number includes a hyphen - ex: 926-27000 or 4000-33
Note: If you are using Firefox as your browser, please ‘Save File’ and then open the document to view the pack insert correctly.
There is no record of Part Number 980-12345 in our database
- Checking that the number has been entered correctly.
- Changing the search criteria (i.e. Part Number instead of Lot Number, etc.)
- If you are unable to find your pack insert, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Search Pack Inserts:
Displaying results for
|Part Number||Lot Number|
LI-COR IRDye® Infrared Dyes and reagent products are offered for research purposes only and are not intended for human therapeutic or diagnostic use. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the amount of product purchased and shall not sell or otherwise transfer this product, its components, or materials made there from to any third party. Buyer shall not use this product or its components for commercial purposes. The term “commercial purposes” shall mean any activity by a party for consideration and may include, but is not limited to, use of the product or its components (i) in manufacturing (ii) for therapeutic, diagnostic, or prophylactic purposes, or (iii) for resale, whether or not such product or its components are resold for use in research. The use of this product by the buyer constitutes agreement with the terms of this limited use label license for LI-COR IRDye infrared dyes and reagent products.
LI-COR BIOSCIENCES DOES NOT PROVIDE RESEARCH ADVICE OR DETERMINE OR RECOMMEND ANY POTENTIAL USES FOR IRDYE INFRARED DYES AND REAGENT PRODUCTS. LI-COR BIOSCIENCES MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, OR MERCHANTABILITY OR RESULTS OBTAINED FROM USE OF IRDYE INFRARED DYES. IN NO EVENT SHALL LI-COR BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ATTORNEY FEES, EVEN IF LI-COR HAD BEEN ADVISED OF, KNEW, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, OF THE POSSIBILITIES THEREOF. NO EMPLOYEE, AGENT OR REPRESENTATIVE OF LI-COR HAS THE AUTHORITY TO BIND LI-COR TO ANY ORAL REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH HEREIN.