IRDye® 680LT Infrared Dye
IRDye 680LT dye is highly soluble in water and is significantly brighter and more photostable than many other 700 nm near-infrared dyes. The spectral characteristics of IRDye 680LT are well suited for use on LI-COR imaging instruments with absorbance and emission maxima in aqueous solution and methanol of 676 and 693 nm, respectively. IRDye 680LT is available in the following forms: NHS ester, maleimide, carboxylate, secondary antibody conjugates, and in labeling kits. IRDye 680LT carboxylate is available through LI-COR Custom Services.
- Spectrally matched to LI-COR® imaging systems
- Optimized for protein detection applications, including Quantitative Westerns
- As bright as Alexa Fluor® 680
- Excellent photostability for fluorescence microscopy
- Low background at near-infrared wavelengths enables higher signal-to-noise ratios
Note: IRDye® 680LT dye products should not be used for small animal in vivo imaging or
In‑Cell Western™ Assays. The higher level of fluorescent intensity creates high background making it unfavorable for use in these applications. We recommend using IRDye 680RD dye products for these applications.
|Solvent||Ext. Coeff.||Abs Max||Em Max|