Pre-stained Protein Ladder
The Chameleon Kit provides customizable ladders to suit your intensity needs for near-infrared detection.
- Includes concentrated solutions of Chameleon 700 and Chameleon 800
- Mix and match to create the protein ladder that offers the best fluorescence intensity for your experimental needs
- Provides the vibrant, easily visualized qualities of Chameleon Duo
Instructions for Sizing Bands in Image Studio™ Software:
It is important to define and use the appropriate Marker Set for accurate sizing, as each Chameleon product contains bands with different molecular weights.
Sizing Bands in Image Studio 5.x:
- Apply a Western or MPX Western Analysis.
- On the Western Analysis tab, select the Chameleon Marker from the list of presets in the Marker Lanes group.
- Drag the marker handle (the M1 displayed on the image) over the marker lane.
- After you have positioned the marker handle above the marker lane, band sizes will appear in the Size column of the Western Bands table.
Sizing Bands in older Image Studio versions:
Refer to the Help System for more information.
Product Ordering Information