Image Studio™ Lite
Free Western Blot
Now compatible with Mac®
A Dream Come True Without the Unicorn
A Dream Come True… Image Studio Lite is simple, easy-to-use software. You can analyze your Western blot images to get just what you’ve been dreaming about: publication-ready results.
…Without the Unicorn. Unicorns are elusive and untouchable – but Image Studio Lite is for everyone in your lab. Use it anywhere and rely on it anytime.
With Image Studio Lite Software*, you can:
Image Studio Lite is used for basic Western blot analysis, but does not operate your LI-COR instrument. Please see this table for more information.
Optional Software Keys
Four analysis software keys are now available for users of Image Studio Lite 5.0.
- In-Cell Western™ Key for analysis of in vitro assays in microplate format. It automatically finds wells for 96- and 384-well microplates, and performs ratiometric calculations.
- Small Animal Imaging Key includes Auto Shape tool to quickly mark tumors, organs, and other regions of interest. Pseudocolor display style helps to quickly isolate regions of interest.
- Plate/Grid Key allows you to place a pattern of shapes on an image.
- Western Key enables analysis of Western blot and multiplex (MPX) Western blot images.
Product Ordering Information
ICW Key (Lite/C-DiGit®) [P/N 2000-521]
SAI Key (Lite/C-DiGit®) [P/N 2000-522]
Plate/Grid Key (Lite/C-DiGit®) [P/N 2000-523]
Western Key (Lite/C-DiGit®) [P/N 2000-524]
Online ordering is available to customers in the US only.
NOTE: These four keys are ONLY compatible with Image Studio Lite 5.0 or higher. If you haven’t done so yet, download the latest version of Image Studio Lite now.
* Please note: Although Image Studio Lite is a freely-available software from LI-COR®, it should not be considered open source nor should it be distributed by any other entity. Please read the End-User License Agreement (EULA) for more details.