Make Western blot normalization more accurate and reliable with REVERT Total Protein Stain, a membrane-based (post-transfer) normalization strategy that stains all protein in your sample. REVERT Total Protein Stain works with your existing Western blot workflow and does not require special gels or equipment.
Use the Gold Standard for Western Blot Normalization
Total protein staining is considered the gold standard for Western blot normalization. REVERT Total Protein Stain provides linear signal over a broad range of sample concentrations and is compatible with subsequent Western blot immunodetection methods.
- Accurate Normalization: With a wide linear range of 1 - 60 µg, it’s easy to detect REVERT stain and your target in the same linear range for accurate normalization.
- Quick and Compatible: Stain total protein in less than ten minutes on either PVDF or nitrocellulose membranes.
- Reliable Analysis: Unlike housekeeping proteins, biological variation won’t affect total protein normalization with REVERT total protein stain.
The 100 mL Kit (P/N 926-11010) is enough for 20 mini blots and contains:
- 1 x 100 mL REVERT Total Protein Stain
- 1 x 200 mL REVERT Wash Solution
- 1 x 200 mL REVERT Reversal Solution
The 250 mL Kit (P/N 926-11016) is enough for 50 mini blots and contains:
- 1 x 250 mL REVERT Total Protein Stain
- 1 x 500 mL REVERT Wash Solution
- 1 x 500 mL REVERT Reversal Solution