Providing Solutions for
Imaging and therapeutic agents containing IRDye® fluorophores are currently in clinical trials for image-guided surgery and photodynamic therapy for cancer.
LI-COR Biosciences provides our customers with a licensing package for IRDye infrared dyes, which includes:
- Access to large quantities of IRDye 800CW and IRDye 700DX
- IRDye 800CW manufactured under current good manufacturing practices (cGMP)
- Reference to our drug master files (DMF) on record with U.S. and European regulatory authorities
- Access to the relevant patents
- Toxicity study references
- Technical IRDye support for FDA applications and meetings
If you are interested in using IRDye infrared dyes for investigational purposes, LI-COR can offer:
- Grant application support letter
- Pricing for IRDye infrared dyes
FDA approves study at Dartmouth that may provide unique “guiding light” for cancer surgeries.
LI-COR IRDye® 800CW will be used in image-guided surgery for brain and spine tumors.Learn More