How to Apply for LEEF
Take the next step The sidebar links on this page (Eddy Covariance, Photosynthesis, Gas Analysis, Soil Flux, or Light) take you through the steps necessary to equip your classroom with the LEEF package of your choice.
LEEF Program Rules and Guidelines
- Entries are limited to primarily undergraduate institutions (PUIs) in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- Instruments must be used in conjunction with an undergraduate curriculum.
- LEEF awards are at the sole discretion of LI-COR, Inc.
- Awards are non-transferable. Awards must be used to purchase a LEEF Eddy Covariance, Photosynthesis, Gas Analysis, Soil Flux, or Light Measurement Package from LI-COR Biosciences. The LI-COR contribution will be applied as a credit directly to the purchase order.
- Costs of operation including, but not limited to, consumables and additional training beyond what is included with the LEEF Packages are the responsibility of the award recipient.
- Award recipients agree, if requested by LI-COR, to write a follow-up report within 18 months describing use of the instrument and benefits it offers their educational program. LI-COR reserves the right to use the name of the institution, name of faculty members, quotes from the application, and quotes from follow-up reports in press releases and promotions of the LEEF Program.
Undergraduate Research VideoPlay