LEEF Underwater Light Package
The LEEF Underwater Light Package can be used for both terrestrial and underwater measurements. This package includes everything from the terrestrial package and also includes a submersible quantum (PAR) sensor and lowering frame for aquatic studies.
The LEEF Underwater Light Package Includes:
Exclusive Grant: LI-COR offers the LEEF Underwater Light Package with a grant covering more than 15% of the list price for qualified LEEF participants.
- LI-1500G-UW Light Sensor Logger: Designed for easy programming and connection of all LI-COR light sensors. Displays and stores data from multiple sensors simultaneously. Includes a GPS system and a lowering frame for underwater sensors. Comes with a waterproof storage case that can also store light sensors and the lowering frame.
- LI-190R Quantum (PAR) Sensor: Used for terrestrial measurements in the 400-700 nm part of the spectrum—the photosynthetically active radiation used by plants. Includes a 5 m cable. Useful for taking measurements above water for comparison with simultaneous underwater measurements.
- LI-193 Spherical Underwater Quantum (PAR) Sensor: Measures Photosynthetically Active Radiation coming from all directions. Used for both underwater and terrestrial measurements.
- Underwater Cable: Required to connect the LI-193 Spherical Underwater Quantum Sensor to the LI-1500 Light Sensor Logger. Ten meters in length.
- Mounting and Leveling Fixture: Used for easy mounting of the LI-190R Quantum Sensor. Includes a bubble for accurate leveling.
- Sensor Base Cover: Used to protect the LI-190R Quantum Sensor base when the sensor head is removed.
- Recalibration: Includes one free factory recalibration for the LI-190R and one for the LI-193. We recommend recalibration every two years.
- Two-Year Extended Warranty for the LI-1500G-UW Light Sensor Logger: Extends the normal one-year warranty to three years. For standard parts only.