- Uses the 20 cm chamber option
- Quickly conduct measurements over a number of locations
- Ability to assess spatial variability in soil CO2 flux
- Long-term chamber allows for fully automated measurements of CO2 flux patterns for weeks or months at a time
- Careful design minimizes perturbations to the soil environment around the chamber
- Uses the multiplexer and four long-term chambers
- 30 m diameter coverage
- Allows assessment of both spatial and temporal variability
Measure vertical atmospheric profile CO2 studies as well as horizontal atmospheric CO2 measurements:
- Profiling kit is included
- Measure up to four different heights
- Measure along four horizontal locations
- No additional cost
Sample chamber air for analysis of additional trace gas flux across the soil surface (i.e. CH4, NO2, etc.)
- Trace gas sampling kit is included
- Further analysis is required using chromatography or other analytical methods
Thank you for your request.
You will receive the an email shortly.
If you do not receive it within 24 hours or if you have any questions, please contact
LI-COR at 1-402-467-3576.
Get a Quote