LI-610 Portable Dew Point Generator
Used to calibrate H2O analyzers and relative humidity sensors. Includes 610-01 AC Module and one set of 610-04 BNC to mV Recorder Leads. Requires 6200B Rechargeable Battery and LI-6020 Battery Charger for battery powered operation.
Thank you for your request.
You will receive an email shortly.
If you do not receive it within 24 hours or if you have any questions, please contact LI-COR at 1-402-467-3576.
- Dew Point Range: 0 to 50 °C (limited to 35 °C below the cooling water temperature)
- Accuracy: ± 0.2 °C (0-50 °C)
- Stability: <0.02 °C per day at 25 °C typical; <0.04 °C per day at 25 °C maximum
- Noise Level: 0.01 °C peak-to-peak
- Repeatability: 0.01 °C
- Response Time: Typically 15 seconds per °C when changing from ambient to a higher dew point; 30 seconds per °C for dew points lower than ambient
- Temperature Sensor: Platinum resistance temperature detector (RTD)
- Flow Rate: Adjustable; typically 2.0 liters per minute
- Flow Meter Type: Dwyer series RMA. 2.5 liters per minute full scale
- Flow Meter Accuracy: ± 4% of full scale reading
- Flow Outputs: Two rapid connect hose fittings for 4 mm ID by 6 mm OD plastic tubing. Accepts 1/4" OD tubing with 1/8 to 3/16" ID
- Maximum Input Flow: 2 liters per minute. Contact LI-COR about using higher input flow rates
- Analog Output: 0 to 5 V, 100 mV / °C
- Command Input: 0 to 5 V, 100 mV / °C
- Display: 4 1/2 digit LCD for displaying dew point set temperature (°C), actual dew point temperature (°C), or battery voltage
- Display Resolution: 0.01 °C
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 °C, 0 to 100% RH
- Power Requirements: 10.5 to 16 VDC, 5.5 amps max current draw; or 108-126/216-252 VAC with 610-01 AC Module
- Dimensions: 23.5 H x 21 W x 28.5 D cm (9 H x 8.1 W x 11" D)
- Weight: 7.86 kg (17.4 lbs.)