The LI-7000 CO2/H2O Gas Analyzer is a high performance, high speed, differential gas analyzer designed for laboratory and field uses.
Thank you for your request.
You will receive an email shortly.
If you do not receive it within 24 hours or if you have any questions, please contact LI-COR at 1-402-467-3576.
Why the LI-7000?
- High precision.
- Versatility - ideal for a variety of applications, from eddy covariance flux to small volume measurements.
- Versatile outputs, including high speed Digital-to-Analog converters, USB, and RS-232 enable flexible data transfer options.
- Field serviceable optical bench - saves time and maintenance costs.
- Built-in-pressure sensor with 0.1% accuracy, for automatic compensation for pressure changes in the sample cell.
- Built-in auxiliary pump can be used for either sample or reference cell.
- Direct connection of air fittings to the optical bench eliminates diffusive leaks.
- Heat exchangers equilibrate incoming air to the cell temperature.
- Large diameter inlet ports allow high flow rates with virtually no backpressure, even at flow rates of 10 lpm.
- Simple Windows® software for setup, control, and data logging. Intelligent diagnostic indicators warn of potential problems, before data are compromised.
- Two auxiliary input channels for connecting analog signals from additional sensors.