The LI-7000 provides high performance in an easy-to-use platform. The design is based on years of development and customer input. Numerous innovative features make the LI-7000 an excellent choice for high-precision measurements and long-term monitoring applications, including:
- USB communications for simple plug-and-play setup, operation, and data collection.
- RS-232 communication for interfacing with data loggers and computers.
- A long life, vacuum sealed tungsten filament source. This source has low power consumption, and is highly stable.
- Nickel-plated optical cells minimize water sorption.
- The optical cells can be removed and cleaned in the field without requiring factory recalibration.
- Sampling cells and internal chemicals are in easily accessible areas of the analyzer. This minimizes the need for factory service, saving you down time and money.