LI-7700 Open Path CH4 Analyzer
The LI‑7700 makes in-situ measurement of methane density with the resolution, speed, and stability required for the eddy covariance technique.
- Designed for field use
- Easily integrates into flux towers
- Long-term, low maintenance operation
Did you know?
LI-COR also offers:
Take a Tour
A video tour of the
LI‑7700 CH4 Analyzer
The LI‑7550 houses the digital signal processing electronics for the analyzer, provides high-speed long-term data logging, and includes a network connection for system configuration and data download. The weatherized case mounts directly to an instrument tower and does not require an enclosure or temperature regulation.
- Collect high-speed scalar and vector data in a single data file
- Ethernet connectivity for remote system monitoring, configuration, and data transfer
- Log high-speed eddy covariance data to a removable USB drive
- Automatic data download
- On-the-go data compression
- Logged data imports directly into EddyPro eddy covariance flux processing software