- Measurement Range: 0-20,000 ppm
- RMS Noise at 370 ppm with 1 sec signal filtering: <1 ppm
- Accuracy: <3% of reading
- Calibration Drift
- Zero Drift1: <0.15 ppm/°C
- Span Drift2: <0.03%/°C
- Total Drift3 at 370 ppm: <0.4 ppm/°C
- Measurement Principle: Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR)
- Traceability: Traceable gases to WMO standards from 0 to 3,000 ppm. Traceable gases to EPA protocol gases from 3,000 to 20,000 ppm
- Pressure Compensation Range: 15 kPa - 115 kPa (2.2-16.7 psi)
- Maximum Gas Flow Rate: 1 liter/min (0.035 ft3/min)
- Output Signals: Two Analog Voltage (0-2.5V or 0-5V) and Two Current (4-20mA) Digital: TTL (0-5V) or Open Collector
- DAC Resolution: 14-bits across user-specified range
- Source Life: 18,000 Hours (~2 years continuous use)
- Power Requirements: Input Voltage 12-30 VDC; 1.2A @ 12V (14W) maximum during warmup with heaters on; 0.3A @ 12V (3.6W) average after warmup with heaters on
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 45°C
- Relative Humidity Range: 0 to 95% RH, Non-Condensing
- Dimensions: 22.23 x 15.25 x 7.62 cm (8.75” x 6” x 3”)
- Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs.)
1Zero Drift is the change with temperature at 0 concentration.
2Span Drift is the residual error after re-zeroing following a temperature change.
3Total Drift is the change with temperature without re-zeroing or re-spanning.
*Specifications subject to change without notice