- Intuitive, menu-driven interface.
- Console can display GPS coordinates, leaf area index, standard error LAI, apparent clumping factor, mean tilt angle, standard error MTA, diffuse non-interceptance, sample size, and more.
- Basic data processing features are available directly on the console. Advanced data processing and graphing is performed on a computer using the File Viewer 2200 software.
Advanced Processing with the LAI-2200 File Viewer (FV2200)
- Scattering corrections account for foliage reflectance and transmission.
- Integrated GPS allows LAI mapping with KML files.
- Emulates the functions available on the console.
- Can recompute LAI with alternative settings, such as different transmittance models and view angles (rings). Masking one or more rings can be useful for small plots.
- Provides advanced options to re-compute LAI for canopies with complex and non-uniform shapes. This makes it possible to evaluate row crops, grape vines, and hedges with irregular profiles, as well as asymmetric individual plants.
- Single or multiple charts can be added to the main view.
Click the following link to download FV2200, instrument (embedded) software, and USB drivers.Download LAI-2200 Software