The SoilFluxPro Difference
Developed by leading soil scientists and software engineers, SoilFluxPro provides flexibility to ensure that your flux measurements are computed accurately.
- Easily recompute data with altered parameters, such as deadband duration and measurement length, to ensure the correctness of your results. Built-in tools provide guidance for choosing parameter alterations.
- Quickly plot results and statistics to evaluate measurements individually or in groups.
- Compute statistics for individual measurements or whole datasets.
- Create .kml files to map concentrations and fluxes on the Google Earth™ mapping service.
- Compute flux from measurements made by other trace gas analyzers.
- Compatible with both Windows® and macOS operating systems.