Chemi‑IR™ Detection of Western Blots on Odyssey Imagers
The Chemi-IR™ Detection Kit enables detection of peroxidase-conjugated antibodies with IRDye labeled fluorescent antibody, making western blots quantitative. No more darkroom or film.
Technical Product Specialist
Advance video to...
- Introduction and Outline - 0:00
- Chemiluminescent Detection - 1:11
- Chemi-IR Detection - 1:50
- Western Blot Detection Done with Chemi-IR Kit - 2:30
- HRP Specificity of Chemi-IR Detection - 3:13
- How is Chemi-IR Detection possible after substrate has been added? - 3:58
- Can chemiluminescent Detection be Performed AFTER Chemi-IR Detection? - 5:03
- Why switch to Chemi-IR Detection? - 5:35
- Cost Analysis - 6:16
- Chemiluminescent Detection Alone vs. Chemi-IR Detection - 6:32
- Chemi-IR Detection Sensitivity - Works with a Range of HRP-labeled Antibody Concentrations - 8:12
- Chemi-IR Detection Works with Many Substrates - 9:15
- Chemi-IR Detection Works with a Variety of Membranes - 9:43
- Blocking Buffers can be used with Chemi-IR Detection - 10:15
- Chemi-IR Correlates Chemiluminescent Data with IR Data - 10:49
- Benefits of the Odyssey Imager - 12:22
- Summary - 12:55
- Questions - 13:51
Sign up to receive an email notification when new events open for registration
Thank you for Signing up.
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.