IRDye Infrared Dye Reagents for Click Chemistry
LI-COR introduces portfolio of IRDye® infrared dye reagents for Click Chemistry, offering you the benefits of both IRDye infrared dyes and Click Chemistry.
This webinar will explain how IRDye infrared dye Click Chemistry Reagents:
- Are a versatile alternative to affinity-based detection
- Have chemoselective, easy-to-perform, high yielding reactions
- Offer flexibility with a choice for copper-catalyzed and
Lael Cheung Ph.D.
Advance video to...
- Introduction - 0:00
- Better Bioanalysis in Near Infrared - 0:44
- IRDye Reagents for Click Chemistry - 2:21
- Click Chemistry: Fundamental Concepts - 2:45
- Copper-Free Click Chemistry - 3:58
- Copper-Catalyzed Click Chemistry - 5:21
- Expanding and Enhancing Bioanalytical Techniques - 7:35
- Copper-Free vs. Copper-Catalyzed - 9:07
- Metabolic Incorporation of Click Nutrients - 10:01
- Detecting ManNAz-Labeled Glycoproteins on Live Cells - 11:20
- Summary of IRDye Reagents for Click Chemistry - 14:25
- Q&A - 15:24
How can we make your experience better?
Have a question or comment?
We are eager to hear your suggestions, feedback, and requests.