The Chameleon Vue Pre-stained Protein Ladder offers multi-colored, pre-stained proteins for molecular weight estimation. This pre-stained protein ladder:
- Allows easy visualization of gel migration and protein size.
- Provides a vibrant color scheme that allows you to quickly orient your gel or membrane.
- Can be used for chemiluminescent detection when paired with the WesternSure® Pen.
- Is optimized for use with Bis-Tris and Tris-Glycine gels.
Not sure which protein marker to choose? Visit How to Choose the Right Protein Ladder.
The Chameleon Vue Pre-stained Protein Ladder consists of:
- Nine recombinant protein bands (8 – 260 kDa)
- One green reference band (8 kDa)
- Three orange reference bands (38, 70, and 260 kDa)
- Five blue reference bands (15, 25, 50, 90, and 125 kDa)