Intercept (TBS) Protein-Free Blocking Buffers are formulated to provide highly efficient blocking and low background variability for replicable quantitative Western blots and other immunoassays where animal-based products are prohibited. Intercept (TBS) Protein-Free Blocking Buffer is a ready-to-use blocker formulation in Tris-buffered saline (TBS).
- Contains no proteins, for assays where animal-based products are prohibited.
- Can be used with the widest range of targets for Western blot detection.
- Ideal for primary antibodies that are optimized for Tris-based buffer systems.
- Can be used for detection of phosphorylated targets.
- Has superior performance for alkaline phosphatase detection.
- Excellent choice for biotin-streptavidin detection.
For larger pack sizes, please contact your local sales office.
Intercept (TBS) Protein-Free Blocking Buffer is a ready-to-use blocker formulation in TBS and is stored at 4 °C. It contains no sodium azide, making it suitable for both near-infrared or chemiluminescent detection.
Note: Intercept Protein-Free Blocking Buffers now use an eco-friendly ingredient. While this ingredient changes the appearance of the blocking buffer, the blocking buffer still performs the same.
Shake well before each use.
Intercept (TBS) Protein-Free Blocking Buffer can be used for many immunoassays and applications, including: