Make Western blot normalization more accurate and reliable with Revert 520 Total Protein Stain, a membrane-based (post-transfer) normalization strategy that stains all protein in your sample. Revert 520 Total Protein Stain works with your existing Western blot workflow and does not require special gels or equipment.
Use the Gold Standard for Western Blot Normalization
Total protein staining is considered the gold standard for Western blot normalization. Revert 520 Total Protein Stain provides linear signal over a broad range of sample concentrations and is compatible with subsequent Western blot immunodetection methods.
- Accurate Normalization: With a wide linear range, it’s easy to detect Revert 520 stain and your target in the same linear range for accurate normalization.
- Quick and Compatible: Stain total protein in less than ten minutes on either PVDF or nitrocellulose membranes.
- Reliable Analysis: Unlike housekeeping proteins, biological variation won’t affect total protein normalization with Revert 520 Total Protein Stain.
The 200 mL Kit (P/N 926-10010) is enough for 20 mini blots and contains:
- 1 x 200 mL Revert 520 Total Protein Stain
- 1 x 400 mL Revert 520 Wash Solution
- 1 x 400 mL Revert Destaining Solution
The 500 mL Kit (P/N 926-10016) is enough for 50 mini blots and contains:
- 1 x 500 mL Revert 520 Total Protein Stain
- 1 x 1 L Revert 520 Wash Solution
- 1 x 1 L Revert Destaining Solution