Intercept (TBS) Blocking Buffers are formulated to provide highly efficient blocking and low background variability for reproducible quantitative Western blots and other immunoassays. Intercept (TBS) Blocking Buffer is a ready-to-use blocker formulation in Tris-buffered saline (TBS).
- Contains no mammalian proteins for the lowest cross-reactivity with mammalian antibodies.
- Can be used with the widest range of targets for Western blot detection.
- Ideal for primary antibodies that are optimized for Tris-based buffer systems.
- Can be used for detection of phosphorylated targets.
- Has superior performance for alkaline phosphatase detection.
- Excellent choice for biotin-streptavidin detection.
For larger pack sizes, please contact your local sales office.
Intercept (TBS) Blocking Buffer is a ready-to-use blocker formulation in TBS. It contains no sodium azide, making it suitable for both near-infrared or chemiluminescent detection. It is stored at 4 °C and is also available in kits with Immobilon®-FL PVDF and nitrocellulose membranes.
Intercept (TBS) Blocking Buffer can be used for many immunoassays and applications, including: